- Keynote speaker for Doer’s Across America!
- IDEA’s Panelist
- Startup Network Guest Speaker and VC judge
- 50+ clients in the first year.
- Worked with multiple universities to place students through internships.
- Successful bought and managed commercial real estate.
- Successful executed capital raises and business acquisitions through structured finance.
Diverse background from working in project management, construction management and active senior director of a developer, builder and general contractor in California. Experience working union and non-union, residential and commercial. He has multiple skillsets that has helped grow startups, small businesses and entrepreneurs with corporate finance and acquisition strategy.
Having achieved over $250,000 in personal and business credit, currently managing and overseeing 100+ homes in development, across 100+ acres, and responsible for co-managing 40+ units in multifamily.